About Jim Kerr
I am proud to say that I was born and raised in Burlington and here are some of the skills I will bring to the office of the Mayor
I have worked across Canada on projects that involved the restructuring of distressed companies. Providing solutions that benefited the Community, local Businesses and the surrounding region.
Chief Federal Negotiator for the Federal Government
Recruited by the Canadian Government to deliver a solution to the question "How to Finance First Nations Infrastructure on Reserve" with an eye to Self Governance.
Assisted Mayors of towns throughout Canada
One of the most rewarding solutions that I created was to provide the Mayors of Prince Rupert and Terrace BC with a plan to convert a facility that had gone bankrupt. The Mayors took that plan and presented it to the Provincial Government of BC and today, there is a Container Port on the site providing a long term sustainable industry for the region.
Let's Do This Together
What can You Do
To Help Make the Changes We Need?
My Political Platform
Burlington has been my home my entire life. I am looking forward to helping it move into the Future with a Strong and Sustainable Vision
Every Bit Helps Donate Today!
- Unlike federal and provincial campaigns, there is no tax rebate for contributions to municipal campaigns.
- Limit for contributions from one contributor to one candidate is $1,200.
- A contribution of money that exceeds $25 cannot be given in cash.
- Only Ontario residents can contribute. Corporations, trade unions, federal/provincial political parties/constituency associations, or a registered candidate in a federal/provincial election can not contribute. Clubs, associations and ratepayers groups cannot contribute but individual members of these groups can make a contribution from their personal funds.
- You can contribute to more than one campaign. The maximum total amount a contributor can give to all candidates in the same jurisdiction is $5,000.
- Contributors who give $100 or less will not be publicly listed on candidate filings, however must provide their name and Ontario address to the candidate for audit purposes.
E-transfers can also be made to email@example.com
Get out and Vote Burlington...Your Vote Matters
What People have Said
Ontario Metis Aboriginal Association Development Corporation
Port Alice City Councilors Port Alice B.C.
The Honorable John Duncan Member of Parliament
We want to hear from you...Let us know how we're doing